JOB TITLE: Junior asp.net Developer
Company: Mastery IT
Department: Software department.
Experience: Junior +2
Employment Status: [Full-time]
Number of Vacancies: 2
Apply Now : http://masteryit.com/en/careers.html
The successful candidate will perform basic software programming and application customization under senior developer supervision. You will use your expertise to apply standard programming practices and techniques and follow corporate software development standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
• Experience with Web technologies.
• Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Good understanding of Design patterns.
• Understanding of Multi-Tiered Web applications and scalability challenges is a plus.
• Experience with JS / JQuery / Angularjs
• Solid understanding and knowledge of Enterprise Information Architecture concepts.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
• Ability to self and fast learning.
• Ability to work with different and new technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
• Good appearance presentable.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to travel if needed inside or outside Egypt.
• Military service must be exempted or completed.
• Develop new software products and Maintenance of existing company software products.
• Contribute to the maintenance, optimization and extension of existing systems and their architectures. Integrate new features and services into existing/legacy systems.
• Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation/integration.
• Perform analysis of business and software requirements.
• Prepare diagrams showing process and logic flows.
• Document software functionality using in-line comments and external documentation.
• Develop software unit tests as applicable to validate module correctness.
• Perform additional duties as requested and necessary.
What’s in it for you:
• Work in a casual office.
• Work with a cutting edge technology team.
• Work with a top notch management team who has proven success with previous startup ventures.
• Base salary based on experience.
Mastery HR Team