JOB TITLE: UI/UX Developer
Company: Mastery IT
Department: Software department.
Employment Status: [Full-time]
Number of Vacancies: 2
Apply Now : http://masteryit.com/en/careers.html
We are seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable designer capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces.
• Overall responsibility for understanding a customer’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
• Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
• Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data). Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
• Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
• Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
• Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
• Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing.
• Solid understanding and knowledge of Enterprise Information Architecture concepts.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
• Ability to self and fast learning.
• Ability to work with different and new technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
• Good appearance presentable.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to travel if needed inside or outside Egypt.
• Military service must be exempted or completed.
• Design Tools: Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
• Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling
• multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
• A minimum of 2 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
• Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
• Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
• Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
• Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
• Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
• Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) is a definite plus.
What’s in it for you:
• Work in a casual office.
• Work with a cutting edge technology team.
• Work with a top notch management team who has proven success with previous startup ventures.
• Base salary based on experience.
Mastery HR Team